Architecturally designed apartment block consisting of 8 apartments over 3 floors with a basement car park for 12 cars. Project entailed;
- Demolition of old premise, consisting of old California Bungalow.
- Construction of dwelling with 3.0m vertical cut on perimeter of site all-round.
- Basement consisting of 98 Off-site precast panels installed in a hit and miss scenario to take into account protection of neighbouring structures. 2.7m high heritage wall on immediate boundary to east.
- Standard form deck beams andbondeck slab to ground floor slab with lightweight construction over the next 2 floors.
- Lightweight shaftboard party wall system.
|Basement & lobby||520.0 m2|
|Ground floor||550.0 m2|
|First Floor||392.0 m2|
|Rooftop Terraces||204.0 m2|
Posted on:December 11, 2014